Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Keeping Our Kids Safe From Drugs

Just in case you haven’t seen this in the news lately . . .

http://parent.family-rx.com/Keeping_Our_Kids_Safe.pdf

I've always talked to my eldest about "bad" drugs and medicine. I showed him the picture in the link above; he said it looked like candy.

"That's exactly what the drug runners want you to think. It's a dangerous drug that you get hooked on immediately. . . ." I continued to tell him what happens to meth addicts. And that I expect him to stay away from this and to keep his friends, his sister and his sister's friends away from this.

As I've said before, the more our kids know what we expect, then they know how to win.

How have you approached telling your kids about drugs? I'd love to hear your story. Tell me below.

Yours Truly,
Dawn-Marie

www.Parent.Family-Rx.com

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home