Thursday, June 21, 2007

Time to Change

Time to Change

Workshops for Teenage Girls
=================================

TIME TO CHANGE

As my son approaches the last 6 months of his pre-teenhood I realize that our relationship needs to change.

I'm no longer here to take care of him as a child; he definitely isn't one anymore. It's time to get to know him and get to know his interests; to become interested in knowing what he thinks and continue to respect him for who he is

Boudaries still apply - curfews, chores, expectations, guidelines - those are still important in helping him become a responsible adult.

However, he has his own world and as I am becoming less and less a part of it, I want him to know still I care, love him and that he can come to me if he has problems.

How are you experiencing this?
================================

Workshops for Teenage Girls - San Francisco Bay area

Self-Esteem Workshops: Empower Yourself!
- Learn how to respect, accept and express yourself.
- You will begin to create the life that you want and deserve.

Body Talk Workshops: Take Control Of How You Feel About Your Body!
- Are you aware of the words you use about yourself and your body?
- Learn that true beauty comes from within.

Group Coaching Sessions: Anything and Everything!
- Coaching group to talk about anything and everything that is on your minds.

For more details go to WORKSHOPS or http://www.raecoaching.com/
===============================

I'd love to hear your comments!

Dawn-Marie
http://www.parent.family-rx.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home