Sunday, November 05, 2006

Annoying

===============================
Annoying

Upcoming Teleseminar
===============================
ANNOYING

If you have more than one child, I’m sure you’ve heard one or both of the phrases “She’s annoying me” or “He’s annoying me”. Not only are the kids driving each other nuts, it’s driving me nuts too.

I actually got this idea from another parent I was talking to. She was telling me when she’s just ready to scream she tells her family to “Pause”. This means she’s leaving the room to take a breather from the situation.

I loved it. So I taught my children to say “pause” to each other, and I, when the other person is being annoying. This means the annoyer has to stop whatever they are doing (tapping their toe, humming a song, or any number of things.) This has really dampened, not eliminated, the roundabouts we have about being annoying to each other.

How do you handle “annoying” situations? I’d love to hear about it.

======================================================
PARENTING TELESEMINAR

Topics: Communicating with Your Child & Setting Boundaries and Role Modeling
Date of Calls: Monday Nov 6 & Nov 13 2006
Time of Call: 7pm-8pm PST

Come join this F*REE Teleseminar (long distance charges may apply)

Just send an email with "Parenting is an Adventure" and any questions you would like to have covered to DMCook@Family-Rx.com and a confirmation will be sent to you.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home